Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] a question to graphics geeks

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Feb 2007 22:42:18 -0500
Ok, killed the adobe process (must have had a bad time some days back).

Anyways, the flattened/squashed letters somehow look less sharp.

The outlines are still the same, but it doesn't seem as smooth in displaying.

Perhaps it's the color, the flattened seems a little grey while the font looks pure black. (though I havn't screen captured/sampled to test or anything)

Hope this helps.

-Evan