Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] a question to graphics geeks

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 13 Feb 2007 21:47:31 -0600

Here is a silly little test...
http://www.wunderland.com/temp/smashing-fonts-test.pdf

Did the font, Cookie, which most people probably don't have
on their machines get imbedded in this pdf?

Does anyone NOT see same font in both paragraphs?

I see the same typeface, though the font version seems to be a little
more bold/thick than the smashed version, so there is a difference.
(and I did check and I don't have the font on my computer).

So, apart from a slight difference in display, I got the same typeface.

(Mac OS X 10.4.8 viewed in Preview, and also in Adobe Reader 8)

It does seem to be vector for both too.

Timothy