[Icehouse] [Homeworlds].....Huh? Pwease help!

  • Fromthird200@xxxxxxx
  • DateMon, 09 Jan 2006 02:02:06 -0500
Ok. I'm trying to run down the list of Icehouse games, so I'm ready for the 'Con in Feb. I _REALLY_ would like to figure out how to play Homeworlds, but for the life of me, every time i read the rules, i get more confused. I need a step-by-step explanation for everything AFTER I hand out Good/Evil markers to players. Also, some specific questions, like, how do i define the boundaries of a player's area..or quadrant, or...whatever it was called(i can't remember)?
Well...really, that was the biggest question.
Someone just walk me through it, Pwease?
If you'd like to refrain from clogging up the dis. list, feel free to e-mail me directly
Regards
Michael~The Annoying Rabbit~
http://www.looneylabs.com/OurCommunity/Rosters/Rabbit/index.html?RabbitUs
erID=2percentright