Re: [Icehouse] [Homeworlds].....Huh? Pwease help!

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 9 Jan 2006 08:55:30 -0500
Absolutely! Also you can look at games in progress there. If you set up a Multi player challenge I will Jump in that as well.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles
==================

On 1/9/06, Joseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I _REALLY_ would like to figure out how to play Homeworlds,

Try going to superdupergame.org.  If you would like, you can challenge
me (jeep) to a friendly game and I'll help coach you through a game.  I
am no expert, but I know the rules...

To learn the multi-player game, set up a challenge and put in a comment
that you want to learn.

>   Also, some specific questions, like, how do i define the boundaries
> of a player's area..or quadrant, or...whatever it was called

I'm not sure what you mean here.  I used a colored index card (now I
have the fancy cards from Looney Labs) to indicate where each player's
homeworld is.  But since Homeworlds is the name of the game, and you
couldn't come up with the name of the concept you were looking for,
this may not be what you were asking.  I usually stick one of the Ice-7
cards under all the other stars, but they aren't owned by anyone...
(If there aren't very many ships, they will fit on it too.  ;)

-JEEP