Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse version 7 (sorry Zarf!)

  • FromJoshua Kronengold <mneme@xxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Feb 2006 09:36:35 -0600
Kristin Looney writes:
>please look at this TODAY and let us know what you think!

Looks pretty good.  I like the "if you -can't- do anything, go again."
rule.

I'm not sure about the hop rule -- the plus is that it makes for more
and better choices -- the minus is that I can see people getting very
confused at being able to "hop" the bottom or middle piece in a stack
(does the whole stack move?  Or just your piece?

Also, the box rules should say "if an action doesn't change a trio, it
doesn't count as doing that action." explicitly -- it's certainly far
from obvious.

--
       Joshua Kronengold (mneme@(io.com, labcats.org)) |\      _,,,--,,_  ,)
--^--  "Remember the Doom Team code!" says Tom.       /,`.-'`'   -,  ;-;;'