Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse version 7 (sorry Zarf!)

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 15 Feb 2006 10:53:39 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Kristin Looney wrote:

We have been teaching Treehouse up at Toy Fair the last few days, and although the reactions have been excellent, we have decided to revert to the old Dig again...

and Alison had an excellent idea:  if you can't move, roll again.

Also, Andy changed Hop from "a top upright piece" to "any upright piece."

Do the things stacked on top of it move with it, or stay in place?

I am going to hold off updating the Volity version for a while. I've shifted from game development to client improvements for the moment -- I've got plenty of stuff to do. Besides, now I need to wait a week and see if there's a version 8. :)

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't thrown you in military prison
without trial, it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not
because of the Fifth Amendment.