Re: [Icehouse] Possible Zendo game at SDG

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Mar 2006 02:02:02 -0700
I'm wondering if I should simply *facilitate* online Zendo first, and then see if I can adapt the SDG paradigm. I really like the Povray approach and Ryan McGuire's Povray includes make it so much easier. I was thinking I could: - create a koan creator that parses povray files and generates the image files - create a searchable koan library so common koans don't have to be re-created every time - create a koan requestor system so people who can't get the hang of the povray syntax can request a given koan and somebody else can create it for them - provide wiki space for online play in whatever format seems to work best

If this is something people want and would actually use, then it would be a good starting point. I could play a few games and try to figure out the best way to adapt it to the SDG paradigm over time. Feedback anyone?

I would probably animate the koans. It's not really necessary I guess though. Here's an example:
http://superdupergames.org/images/animate.gif

--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@xxxxxxxxxx   |   http://superdupergames.org