Re: [Icehouse] thriftscore: cheap icehouse board

  • FromMordecei Myers <mortmyers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 15 Apr 2006 16:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
Well it is not this
Duell
http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=014744/~affil=SUBV

or this

Kniffel Duell
http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=11586/~affiliate_id=LUDI

Also I could find no information for any game called: "George and
Milred Dice Game" or "George and Mildred dice game" or even "George and Mildred's dice game".  So since there is no refrence I can not picture the bord

Could you please post a image somewhere and link it?

Mark Crane <craniac@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just bought a copy of the old game "Duell" today for a dollar at the
local thrift store, "Deseret Industries." The board is black plastic,
9 x 9, and each square is slightly larger than a pyramed and recessed
slightly. Oh, and it comes with large funky 1" dice. So if you see a
copy of "Duell" floating around, it might be worth picking up.