Re: [Icehouse] thriftscore: cheap icehouse board

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 16 Apr 2006 00:59:05 -0400
I assume he's talking about this game: <http://www.boardgamegeek.com/ game/2409>. There are three games named "Duell" listed on BoardGameGeek, as well as several that have "Duell" in their name, like Kniffel Duell. Generally, if you want to find a game that was ever published, you can find it on BoardGameGeek, though they don't list as many abstract strategy games that can be played with generic components.