Re: [Icehouse] thriftscore: cheap icehouse board

  • FromKENDALL JOHNS <johnske@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 22 Apr 2006 19:00:41 +0100 (BST)
The game is on the Geek as "Duell (1976)" - where it
also covers "George and Mildred" - plus the info that
it was also marketed as TACTIX!

For our transatlantic cousins :-
"George and Mildred" was a comedy spin off from The UK
version of "Man about the House". G&M (the Ropers)
were the landlady/landlord and were given their own
series which ran for many years in the 60's. Quite
what the Company thought that had in common with a
strategy game I can not imagine.

http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=014744/~affil=SUBV

http://www.funagain.com/control/product/~product_id=11586/