Re: [Icehouse] thriftscore: cheap icehouse board

  • From"JK Grence" <jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 22 Apr 2006 11:44:09 -0700
What I get for having tons of trivia floating about in my head... some of you may have guessed this already by the surname of the landlord, Man About the House came across the pond and was known in the States as "Three's Company".