Re: [Icehouse] [Martian Chess] End of Tournament Games

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Jul 2006 10:59:07 -0500
On 7/6/06, Elliott C. Evans <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
(I am aware this makes me frustrating and
annoying to 2 out of 3 opponents. =^)

And this is different that most games because...???

: )

The frustration and mild annoyance is usually because you're so dang
good at these games, not because of any particular "make someone else
win" strategy.

Otherwise, I think that idea of  "points captured minus points still
in your territory" is a really good solution - it makes for obvious
target space for where to put my piece next move.

cheers!
Carol