Re: [Icehouse] Re: BH using Xeno colors

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Jul 2006 08:46:06 -0400
--On Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:59 PM -0700 Joseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But Cyan is so close to blue...

Try thinking of it more like a sea-green.

In fact, in my group, we prefer to use
Cyan instead of Blue in any case.

Well, if you put in in with RG&Y, then Cyan IS blue. But when mixed with the other Xeno colors, this scheme is better. (We've tried others -- when I started figuring out this mapping, we had cyan as blue. But that made other colors seem like harder fits.)

-JEEP