Re: [Icehouse] Re: BH using Xeno colors

  • FromPorter235 <porter235@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Jul 2006 10:41:27 -0400
Any way you slice it, I think the notation needs to move to POWER based
notation.

Then you can easily compare games from one player to another, and you can play
with any colours you want, as long as both players agree at the start of the
game. This opens up the game to people who might have 4 colours but not
either of the sets of 4 you are describing!

Personally I like the colours found in the ice towers box set colours. Purple,
Cyan, White and Clear.