RE: [Icehouse] [3House] BH using Xeno colors

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 27 Jul 2006 12:23:07 -0400
> Of course.  I'm just saying (which might be a completely spurious
> discussion) that using the word "colorless", talking about the use of
> that word in magic, and then trying to tie it to Homeworlds made my
> brain cry havoc and let lose the dogs of "ack no!"

Ah, I see. You are specifically concerned with those familiar with those
games who could erroneously apply the Pokemon or Magic connotations of
"colorless" to colorless pyramids, simply because the jargon is the same.  I
see your point.