Re: [Icehouse] DIY Cloth Chessboard

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 23 Oct 2006 06:05:03 -0700 (PDT)
Evan P. wrote:
> *I put them together using iron-on stitching called stitch-witchery...
> hence why it's weak in places. (I don't have a sewing machine, so the
> lady at the fabric place suggested it).

I know hand sewing is a pain (I try to avoid it as much as I can),
but it's not really that hard and will be more durable than the
iron-on stuff. Now that it's all put together, it will be even
easier to run a row of stitches up each seam by hand.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx