Re: [Icehouse] Ubervolcano?

  • FromMichael Shanley <postgoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 02 Dec 2006 12:05:47 -0500
Why stop there? Just set up 5 volcano boards in a row, then treat them like a 3d cube with many new options for which direction to go.

Also, if anyone is interested, this is the house rule we play with in my group: Whenever a cap lands on plain earth (no pieces), that cap is removed from the game. The game ends when there are no caps left. Thus, the game lasts longer and towards the end, you've got to make sure that you're far enough ahead when you start knocking off volcano caps.

Adam Kopczenski wrote:
What I want to do is set up a Volcano game minus the caps, then set up another Volcano game on top of it, then set caps on that. I can't find anyone willing to play it, though....
~~Adam  >+O|3