Re: [Icehouse] Ubervolcano?

  • FromKristin Looney <klists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 02 Dec 2006 16:36:23 -0500
--On Dec 2, 2006 Michael Shanley <postgoop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this is the house rule we play with in my group:

Whenever a cap lands on plain earth (no pieces), that cap is removed from
the game. The game ends when there are no caps left. Thus, the game lasts
longer and towards the end, you've got to make sure that you're far
enough ahead when you start knocking off volcano caps.

Wow - that's fascinating.

Ok, I want to play Volcano now. I gotta try this. Anyone near College Park
MD want to meet me at the College Perk for a game or two of Volcano?

-Kristin (she who often contemplates alternate end conditions for Volcano)