Re: [Icehouse] Query: Wiki categories

  • FromJeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 22 Dec 2006 14:49:19 -0500
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 12:00:12 -0500 (EST), "James Hazelton"
<jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I guess that's kind of my point.  What qualifies for notecardability?

As I defined it originally: a game fits into the category if you CAN
print out, in 8-point Courier on a 3"x5" notecard, rules sufficient to
play, AND if the game is a single-stash game, with everything you need
in the single tube.

Those two characteristics define the category, and if Looney Labs
decided they wanted to, they could then go to the wiki, pick a dozen
games from that category that they felt were interesting and playable,
print labels like they did for Treehouse, and sell a different game on
every different stash color (including separate games on Rainbow and
Xeno treehouse stashes).  And be able to go back for a new game every
time they came out with a new color.