Re: [Icehouse] Query: Wiki categories

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 13:45:47 -0500

I've always wanted to put together a list of the best games for
pieceniks; these would be games that can be played with solid pieces,
one stash per player, and color doesn't matter (other than
distinguishing each person's stash). That way, everyone can bring
their own cool, customized stash and play a bunch of games.

The games I know of that meet these criteria are as follows:
Icehouse
Torpedo
Gnostica
Zarcana
Pikemen
Blam!

Can anyone think of any others?

Two that I am working on that are nearly finished (they are on the Wiki) Fit the bill.
Subdivisions
Battle Royal

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles