Re: [Icehouse] Rough game idea - not fully worked out - thoughts?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 17:34:22 -0600

On 1/9/07, Jeff Zeitlin <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Working name is Martian Coaster Chaturanga.

On first read-through, this does look interesting.  Cool!  I'm going to have to try it sometime.

I did want to comment on one quick thing though.  There are lots of folks for whom a scroll bar in an email means "not gonna read it until later" (if ever).

I *think* the convention of the Icehouse list (and please correct me Icehouse community if I'm wrong) is to post new games (rules, pictures, design notes, etc) on some other site and post a link to the list with a basic "hey, I've got this new game... it's HERE... please look and comment!" email to this list.

If you don't have a convenient URL for posting, there is a wiki available for all interested.
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/

It's the perfect place for posting new games - and getting discussion of such - and very easy to use!  I had never touched a wiki before 6 months ago or so... and now I feel very comfortable around it - and I am NOT a computer programmer.  Anyway - it's there to use!  :)

Carol