Re: [Icehouse] Rough game idea - not fully worked out - thoughts?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 9 Jan 2007 22:17:41 -0500
On Jan 9, 2007, at 9:52 PM, Marc Hartstein wrote:

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 06:20:08PM -0500, Jeff Zeitlin wrote:

Working name is Martian Coaster Chaturanga.

(Comments, please?  Also, if anyone has any ideas for including the
fifth color of the Treehouse stash in the game, I'm all ears.)

I have a question: who wins?  Maybe I missed it: I see the condition
which ends the game, but I can't seem to find an object or a winner
anywhere in the rules.

The rules could probably use some reorganization, but I realize this is
a draft.

You can take a look at the wiki for some examples of how other games layout their rules, then, while you're there, add your game to the wiki. :)