Re: [Icehouse] Giant Martian Coaster boards

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 12:50:38 -0500
It would have to be EXTREMELY TAUNT, I wuld thinl. And give at all would would result in sagging and shifting (or poofiing out like a sail on a boat as air gets under it with the moving and aiming) and that would not be good. But if it's taunt enough that'd be a good idea... and cheap enough to try out