Re: [Icehouse] Giant Martian Coaster boards

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 08:14:49 -0500
Don Sheldon wrote:
A $10 handsaw is sufficient to work with plywood.  Add a cheap tape
measure and you're in business.  Your arm might get a bit tired, but
you'll be fine.

Really, the simplest and easiest way to work with plywood is
to just have the nice person at the Home Despot cut it for you
on the panel saw. They're supposed to charge you for extra
cuts, but if you go on a non-busy weeknight they usually don't.

I have plenty of tools at home, but I need plywood cut into
quarters before it will fit in my car, so I do this often.

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx