Re: [Icehouse] "Finishing the rainbow"

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 26 Jan 2007 07:01:01 -0800
On Friday, January 26, 2007, at 09:21AM, "Fred Poutre" <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Transparent clear, could be transparent white, that I agree with.
>Then we would need a transparent black and grey. Which be different
>shades of "smokey" transparent colors. Which at least we know they do
>have the plastic for, somewhere, as these are popular colors in dice.
>
>The only color missing at all is brown. Which is at least partially
>represented in transparent with rootbeer.

I've considered the transparent ones to be the chromatic ones (except for clear, the piecenikker's clean slate) and the opaque to be achromatic or "neutral" ones.  I'd like to see opaque brown, although I'd also like to see "smoke" for the transparent group, so that throws off my whole chromatic vs. neutral paradigm.  ;)