Re: [Icehouse] Tic-Tac-Doh rules

  • Fromkerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 06 Apr 2007 18:54:30 +0000
Sheesh, first the "Coverup" take-back and now tis one in the same week.  And I read James's message three times to make sure I knew what I responding to.

I wrote:
> The distinguished James Hazelton wrote:
>> People on this list seem to be forgetting that [you can pick up the
>> pieces and look] when it comes to
>> opaques, but it is a vital concept when playing Volcano with 5 shashes
>> of Treehouse and Volcano caps.
> Vital?  I'm not sure I'd use that word.  Playing Volcano with opaque pieces
> might be slightly irritating, but, as with TTD and many other games, you can
> always disassemble a stack to see what's in it.  Not a big (vital) deal.

Oh, I see... James was saying that the ability to disassemble a stack is vital to playing Volcano with Treehouse pieces.  I thought he was saying that it's the opacity (or lack thereof) that's vital.  Ok, we're on the same page now.

I'm going to curl up in a corner now.

Ryan