Re: [Icehouse] Ice Game Design Competition 2007

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Apr 2007 11:22:34 -0400
Andy Looney writes:
 > I know the whole Icehouse community is still wondering whatever
 > happened to the guy who was doing it before, and more importantly,
 > what the results of the last contest were

Unless someone has a way of getting him to cough up the votes, I
propose doing a re-vote of the games in the last competition.  Or, if
the voters all happen to remember what their ballots were (I still
have the mail I sent to Jonathan), we could simply re-tally the votes.

I make this proposal for selfish reasons, since I had a game in that
competition and I would like to know what people thought of it, but I
also think it might be good to tie up loose ends and finish off the
old competition before starting a new one.  I think I should probably
not be the vote-collector, though, so I'll let someone else volunteer
if they think it's a good idea.

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx