Re: [Icehouse] Re: Ice Game Design Competition 2007

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Apr 2007 13:17:06 -0400 (EDT)
Yay for reviving this!

I'm not going to try to sway the new contest rules -- if I wanted to do that, I would have stayed on as Comp Cheez. :) Here's what I've got:

I still have login/edit access on <http://icehousegames.com/contest/>. There is also an "igdc" account on the server which can edit that stuff. I never had the password to that account -- it was created for the fifth contest, when the wand passed to Jonathan Leistiko. I think the new organizer gets to write to Craig Forbes and ask for access to the igdc account.

I will dig up the source code for my old ranking system and try to recompile it. (It's based on some fairly old Python modules which may no longer be maintained. I haven't looked for a long time.) If that's workable, I will post them. Or, I can run them myself. I don't want to be a vote collector, but if someone mails me a final table of ballots I will crunch them through the program and determine the result.

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't subjected you to searches without a warrant,
it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because you're an American.