Re: [Icehouse] Re: Ice Game Design Competition 2007

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Apr 2007 14:42:10 -0400
I would say derivatives are fair game. Torpedo (a previous winner) was a variant of light speed (a cheapass games card game) which itself was a variant of Icehouse.