[Icehouse] On broken image support in the icehouse wiki

  • FromCarl Worth <cworth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Apr 2007 12:52:28 -0700
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:34:11 -0700, David Artman wrote:
>                                                     Of course, someone
> has to (permanently!) host them, for them to show on the (broken) wiki.

Or can't we just get the wiki fixed?

I've noticed several people have run into this problem and there has
been lots of talk about workarounds, but no talk of fixing the bug.

Who's hosting our wiki and doing admin for that? Is there any way that
those of us with some admin experience (myself, for example) could
help out?

-Carl