Re: [Icehouse] Storage

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 00:02:38 -0500
Ah, the un-purple bag! Me, I have the good old purple bag, and I love it dearly. This thing holds 11 stashes of Icehouse, Pandora's XL Fluxx box, Aquarius, Chrononauts, NanoFictionary, Just Desserts, a chessboard bandana, Playing with Pyramids, The Empty City, 3HOUSE, a small tarot deck, a small box containing 25 ZPIPs, a small bag for Black Ice, five Martian Coasters, Cosmic Coasters, an L-Labs brochure, Proton, Cosmic Wimpout, a 3-minute hourglass, a CD, a sack of Zendo stones, a carrot case full of micro-catalogs and promos, two d6s and three Treehouse dice, ICE7, Zendo Rules, Good/Evil cards, Are You a Werewolf?, and ELBS. It's very full!