RE: [Icehouse] Generic Gnostica Deck

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 22:46:33 -0400 (EDT)

David,

Aside from being square, I've just done something very similar for Zarcana.  I've got a picture up on BGG:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/208102

The card art all came from WikiMedia Commons, and it prints best on cardstock.  The cards are sized for 3x5 index cards, and I actually like the rectangular tiling.

Would it be possible to host it as a PDF on the icehousewiki?

---Ryan 'Cerulean' Hackel

 --- On Mon 07/16, David Artman < david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: David Artman [mailto: david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
To: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:19:52 -0700
Subject: [Icehouse] Generic Gnostica Deck

OK, I wasn't going to say anything for now, but my NEXT Rabbity Project for LL is going to be a Gnostica deck, per these specs:* Square cards, to avoid the flip-flop arrangement* Symbol, number, and rule for the card on EVERY card (even minor arcana)* Public domain artwork that reflects the rule (but NOT from an existing tarot deck)* Color PDF, 9 cards per sheet, back side with a Gnostica logo, pyramids, and/or LL logoOf course, if someone beats me to it--and my current project, Pocket Pyramids, is delayed already, so that wouldn't be hard to do--then I'll be happy to use another person's setup and move on to another project.Otherwise, don't hold your breath!:^)David

From: "Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>On 7/16/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:> >> http://www.nemorathwald.com/Games.htm

> And now that link doesn't work...
Can't find the PDF in Google's cache...  maybe I have it at home, but
I'm thinking I don't.