RE: [Icehouse] Ice Game Design Competition is ON!

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 3 Aug 2007 14:18:41 -0400
Are the pages for entered games going to be locked from editing, so we are
all sure to be judging the same game?

-----Original Message-----
From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Artman
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 12:15 PM
To: Icehouse List
Subject: [Icehouse] Ice Game Design Competition is ON!

(Posting again to make its own thread and in case folks missed it in
Jason's welcome message.)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
ICE GAME DESIGN COMPETITION
SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN NOW!!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=IGDC

E-mail IGDC.Coordinator@xxxxxxxxx with a LINK to your game on the
IcehouseGames.org WIKI.

Please do not mail attachments (they will be deleted); and please do not
mail links to web sites other than IcehouseGames.org--the whole point is
to draw folks into that community site, not send them wandering the
intertubes.

Submissions will be accepted until noon, August 17th. After that date,
there will be a month of judging, then a week (hopefully) of
ranking/scoring. I hope to announce a winner of the Summer 2007 IGDC on
the first day of fall, September 23rd.

-----
Thanks for your attention;
David