Re: [Icehouse] Ice Game Design Competition is ON!

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 13:30:48 -0500
Could you tell us, off the record, which games have entered? I understand that announcing games as they come in would favour the first games because people would be playing them in advance, and then may not get to all of the other games. But I would still like to know which games are in as they come in, simply for curiosity's sake. For the record, I'm not entering any games, so I'm also not looking for this information to plan my game-entering strategy.