Re: [Icehouse] Huh?

  • From"Frank Smith" <smithfrankf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 7 Aug 2007 10:39:23 -0400
It looks to me that he is talking specifically about uploading such a game to their "anthology". Icehouse has a problem because the pieces are from a third party source.

Later on page, he states "We don't want Stonehenge games to use things other people can't get easily, or have to pay money for." I'm not sure why that doesn't exclude chess, checkers, and go pieces. (I suppose one _could_ make your own chess pieces out of scraps of paper, as in his "no Scrabble tiles" ruling.)

Frank F. Smith