Re: [Icehouse] Huh?

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 13:44:56 -0500
Oh, come on! So what if Paizo says you can't make games for there system? Do you really think that their lawyers are going to come to your classroom and manacle your students? Do they plan to buy Stonehenge in bulk and sell them like Stacktors?

I'm all for respecting company rights, but only as far as they deserve it. In other words, steal from Wal-Mart and then make games for Stonehenge and post them online. The worst they can do is tell you to take it down, but then just post it off-site and present a link.