Re: [Icehouse] New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 19:50:52 -0500
> The first three (brown, forest green, tan) got me wondering if an
> 'Eco-Treehouse', in all earthy colors, would be feasible, but I'm
> stumped for two more
> new colors that would fit the theme.  (I don't think the gray or the
> pink would work for that concept).

I really like this idea!  I think the grey would work nicely - what
with 'smoke' and all.  I'd prefer the dark green or the tan as the
opaque color, rather than the darker brown -- there was mention of a
'root beer' color that'd be nifty.  Tan might be best as opaque -- the
dark green would be noticeably different from 'regular green', but
you're right about fitting tan between orange and yellow.  Making it
opaque would solve that nicely!  And the pink wouldn't be half-bad in
this set either, if it was a nice fleshy pink.

> Of course, we would also need a new color for the Treehouse die.

Clear?  Or match it to the new opaque color?

Laurie

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not