Re: [Icehouse] New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 9 Aug 2007 20:00:55 -0500
Magenta was mentioned for some sort of boxed set--Volcano, was it? I also like the look of watermelon and rootbeer, although I don't know if it would be fair to the people who paid all that money for the originals. If a dark green is made, I hope it accompanies a light purple. Smoke also sounds like a really good idea--something I hadn't thought of! As for the opaque, I really don't know. Brown might be nice, but I think I would rather have a bright colour. If they could do a two-colour or a mixed-colour opaque, that would be pretty fun. I honestly hope grey doesn't become the next opaque. I really like the idea of it being a rabbit-only item (at least primarily). Plus, then we'd all have these extra greys around.

Whatever they happen to be, a new Treehouse spectrum would be sure to get $50 out of me! Even though I know that there's no room in my purple bag for them all...