Re: [Icehouse] New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 12:29:34 -0400
Maybe, though, we just need to come up with four new transparent colors, so that the fifth color can be the opaque grey, allowing Andy to drop
the monochrome grey stash as well.

Agreed. If they have to do away with the stash concept, they should be able
to go whole hog and get rid of grey.

I like the idea of Gray as a "special" color, and there's actually a good reason to keep it that way. If you include Gray as one of the colors in a Treehouse set, you won't be able to use Volcano Caps with that set to play
Volcano (or any other Volcano Cap game).

Good point. This point has swayed my opinion. I change my vote to keep grey as the only oddball, and to have opaque brown ("dirt") in the Eco Treehouse set, along with magenta and lavender (flowery colors) and forest green and fog (translucent white) or smoke (transparent black/grey).

Perhaps a portion of each sale could go to the EcoFluxx foundation (http://www.looneylabs.com/ecofluxx-foundation/organizations.html).