Re: [Icehouse] Re: New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • Fromkerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 19:33:20 +0000
Andy:
> For these reasons, we've already been planning to keep Gray out as the
> single monochrome stash that will survive the revolution.

> That's what we've been talking about lately too. The set needs to include a
> solitary opaque, and Chocolate sounds good to me.

> This and something in the magenta/hot pink area are strong contenders.

Ok, how about...
 - Transparent Fog Grey
 - Forest Green
 - Heliotrope          (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Heliotropium_arborescens1.jpg)
 - Lavender Lavender   (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Lavender-flowers.jpg)
 - Opaque Milk Chcolate/Dirt Brown

We may have to play with the hues and values to keep Heliotrope/Magenta, Lavender and Purple from melting together.

Ryan