Re: [Icehouse] Re: New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • From"Jason Darrah" <fsckmydisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 20:40:26 -0700

On 8/10/07, Andy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think Brown would be a great opaque color.

That's what we've been talking about lately too. The set needs to include a
solitary opaque, and Chocolate sounds good to me.

> I also like the idea of "Smoke" as a translucent color.

This and something in the magenta/hot pink area are strong contenders.

My humble photochopping. I randomly tossed in teal and lavender to round out the rest of the picture. Quick, but it looks nice enough, anyway.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/oroblram/?action="">