Re: [Icehouse] Re: New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • From"Jason Darrah" <fsckmydisk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 11 Aug 2007 07:44:33 -0700

On 8/11/07, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
My humble photochopping. I randomly tossed in teal and lavender to round out the rest of the picture. Quick, but it looks nice enough, anyway.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j141/oroblram/?action=""

I wondered when somebody was going to do this. :)  I think I'd prefer forest green to the teal. The magenta/pink one is good.  The lavender looks a little too saturated and the "smoke" in this case looks like clear, but maybe that's just your "humble photochopping." ;)

I just read over what I wrote and it kinda read as a dig on ya.  I'd like to amend it to say thanks for giving us a visual.  I didn't mean to be disparaging, just to offer my differing opinion as to the colors we should get. :)

I totally understand. :) I was actually going to toss in several other color ideas once I finished those so as to have a more complete view of the ideas given so far, but I ran short on time. I agree the smoke should be darker.