Re: [Icehouse] Re: New Treehouse Colors - Ideas

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Aug 2007 16:38:31 -0400
I bought a red and orange, have grey and yellow. I was going to buy an icehouse set from the closing game store, but it's not closing now- it was their 'house set' I used when I did demos there. So now I may have to get a few more solid stashes.I want a set of clears.

Kimberly (who still wants a tye-dyed set.... did Eyeore make one of those?)