Re: [Icehouse] New Mixed-Colors Set Speculation

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 13 Aug 2007 14:18:25 -0500

A) The re-run of Xeno should replace Treehouse with another single-set
game.
I really like this idea. Any idea what a good game would be?

B) The new mixed-colors set (henceforth called "Eco" as a working name)
should have a third single-set game.
If they put a second game on Xeno, then it would only make sense to come up with a third one. However, "Eco" is a fan-title, isn't it? I believe the official working name is Loco.

C) The Eco set is being planned to lay the ground work for a 3House + 3
sets package/boxed game.
Where did you hear that? 3HOUSE specifically mentions Rainbow and Xeno colour mapping for Homeworlds, so it would not make sense to stick it in with an entirely different colour scheme, when it could just as easily be packaged with R/X.

D) I will be buying 5 sets the day they are made available, so my FLGS
needs to be warned to stock-up!
'Ear 'ear. An easy $50 out of my pocket.