RE: [Icehouse] New Mixed-Colors Set Speculation

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 14 Aug 2007 11:14:46 -0400
>>> I think what he means is a boxed game that has three Treehouse sets and
the
>>> 3House booklet, packaged as "Three Games in One!" (Black ICE, Martian
Chess,
>>> and Binary Homeworlds).
>>
>> Ah, I get it now.
>>
>> I could see that: the 3House book plus three Eco tubes of 'mids.
>
> Hehe... nope, not QUITE getting it.
>
> I mean a package with Rainbow, Xeno, and Eco/Loco together--each with
> its own game on the tube--and packaged with 3House (the booklet) for a
> total of *6* games in one. Heck, toss in all five Martian Coasters for
> $5 more, why not?

But if you had one Rainbow, one Xeno, and one Eco, you wouldn't be able to
play the 3House games!  You need 3 of the SAME set.