Re: [Icehouse] Eternal Wiki Problems

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 14 Aug 2007 16:20:06 -0400
On Aug 14, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Timothy Hunt wrote:

The person you *should* be talking to and offering help to is Mike
Sugarbaker, who is running the site.  He has been active on the site
recently, and I'm sure if you contacted him, he'd be willing to talk
about options.

As Timothy says, the Looney are far too busy trying to actually run their company to be able to deal with running a public wiki. That is why I set up the rabbit wiki for them, and I'd be more than willing to do the same with the Icehouse wiki.

I have offered to host the Icehouse Games wiki along with the Rabbit wiki. I have not heard back from Mike Sugarbaker since I offered; I don't know if my email was lost along the way, caught in a spam filter or some such, or if he's just not interested in my offer. I've also offered to help with the administration of the wiki, and likewise not heard back.

By the way, my apologies for not being able to start the IGDC as I said I would; I shouldn't have planned to start it right before going on vacation, as the snafu with the wiki delayed my beginning it, and then I wasn't able to get internet access while on vacation as I had planned.