RE: [Icehouse] Eternal Wiki Problems

  • DateTue, 14 Aug 2007 13:43:47 -0700
Avri: Riiight... now I recall that conversation here. But I thought,
with the Rabbit Wiki and all... well, it might not be that big of a
deal, now.

Brian: And NOW I see that the Rabbit wiki is not all on the Looneys;
well done, helping out (I'm fairly active there, too, but not admining).

As for talking with Mike, good on ya. Copying the wiki isn't the big
task, per se (even without admin access to copy the folder structure,
etc, it's still just a manual copy process); I am wondering more about
the domain name being preserved. Another reason I though of the Looneys
taking over: he'd likely be more willing to give the domain name over to
them than to some random Rabbit. Or... he might be more responsive to
e-mail from them, maybe (or they might get past his spam filter).

Whatever, just a thought. It's working fairly well, now... but I know
that's just for now....

David