Re: [Icehouse] Twin Win

  • FromAlan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Sep 2007 07:49:19 -0400
On Sep 9, 2007, at 12:28 PM, Eric Handler wrote:

On a side note, does this work for typing twin win?( Not a math nerd I swear...)
t(win)^2
prounounced "t win squared"

It "works" in the sense that it can be evaluated algebraically to produce the desired result. I applaud its cleverness. However, it *increases* the effort required to type the game's name, so in that sense it fails.

Twin Win: eight characters including the space, two of which use the Shift key

t(win)^2: eight characters, four of which are a two-row stretch from the home row; three of those use the Shift key, and one is a "rare" number-row character that even most touch-typists won't always type quickly