Re: [Icehouse] Twin Win

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Sep 2007 18:05:22 -0500
Stick a pyramid in the back of that and you have yourself a logo.

By the way, I don't know if anyone is in the same boat that I am, but I have dozens and dozens of Fluxx Blanxx goals that I'm never going to use, thanks to the high number of goals in each pack of Blanxx. They struck me as the perfect thing from which to make Twin Win goal cards! If anyone is having trouble finding cards that don't bleed through, I suggest that! (Then again, maybe I'm the only one who bought every pack of Blanxx he saw in stores upon hearing that they were out of print.)