Re: [Icehouse] IGDC Summer 2007 Rankings

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 21 Sep 2007 15:59:06 -0400
Avri Klemer writes:
 > Otherwise, with players who understand the game and can plan a move or two
 > ahead, I cannot see any way for the 4-player to end.

One thought I had for a variant was that penguins knocked off the
board don't return.  The game would still take a while, but once
a few people lose a penguin I think someone might have enough of an
advantage to win.

Another idea would be to have teams, with teammates sitting on
adjacent corners, and maybe have the entire edge between them be the
goal.  Or something...

--dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx